It's finally here! An introductory workshop for anyone who wants to learn more about their camera! Happening in two weeks .... whoa!!!
The workshop is going to be a blast. Jessica Peterson is my more-creative-awesome-diverse-spunky counterpart and together I believe together we make a dynamic duo. Very different backgrounds (photographically speaking) so you'll get the benefit of two professional perspectives.
The workshop will take place in downtown SLC, two blocks from Gateway. The studio is called The Charcoal Loft (website coming soon) but the address is:
435 West 400 South
SLC, UT 84101
Here's why you and your friends should come:
- You'll get to meet two working professional photographers and talk to us in a casual, comfortable environment.
- You can email us questions and we will answer them either in class or personally with you after the class. Jessica and I are happy to share what we know with you!
- Everyone gets to take home a booklet with all the information we covered (and more!) so you can keep it and use it any time you have questions.
- You'll be able to photograph a live model and learn about how to use/find natural light.
- We'll take a walk with our cameras and teach you how to see things as you're walking around ... things you otherwise may have overlooked. Great to learn for your own outings with children or pets or friends!
- What else are you going to be doing on a Saturday in March?
- Aaaaan ... lunch is provided. Enough said!
Come! Email me at email@example.com or Jessica Peterson at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and to reserve a spot! I look forward to seeing you there!