Another birthday in my family ... but this time it's my Mom's! Here are a few things I love about my Mom:
1. She brings me down treats when I'm exercising in their gym. Seriously.
2. She is a master of the piano and wrote me my very own song for my wedding, personalized. Sooo cool! How many people can say that!
3. She is considerate and always thinks of others.
4. She tickles my back whenever we're talking in bed, which is surprisingly often.
5. She bakes, cooks, creates, and loves to be in the kitchen. It's a miracle I don't weigh 1000lbs.
6. She is an incredibly spiritual person, which is an example to me.
7. Any time I tear my clothing or need a quick fix, my Mom whips out her mad domestic skills and repairs anything that needs repairing.
8. She thinks she has a "good side" and a "bad side" to her face, but what she doesn't know is that she's friggin gorgeous.
Happy Birthday Momster! MUAH!